As a BI analyst in MobileLife you will be central for ensuring that our predictive models and the solution-related decisions we make are data driven, informed, and intelligent. You will be part of MobileLife’s Analytics team.
- data collection,
- data analysis,
- prepare data for monitoring, modelling, and decision purposes,
- design reports,
- working closely together with our analysts to ensure high quality of our models.
You have some years of experience with BI analytics and predictive analytics – either from the financial sector or other industries
You are a strong communicator and strive to learn new things,
Your greatest assets are your abilities to collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas and come with even better ones supported by your data foundation - and last but not least to put the customers first and let solutions be driven by understanding their needs and ecosystems.
You have strong social skills and you are able to work together with diverse group of personalities and professional backgrounds - developers, designers, analysts and strategists.
You are able to work autonomously in an innovative, slim and agile organisation with the mandate to move fast and do things differently - e.g. test with the customer, start before having ‘all the answers’ and dare to fail and learn.
- An attractive employee package
- A young, relaxed and ambitious atmosphere
- To become part of a newly established and fast growing organization
- An opportunity to make a difference and grow professionally