- Responsible for all Food and beverage service related issues mainly in the Restaurant, Crew Bar, Room Service and Café;
- Set up tables;
- Carry out duties as directed by the Assistant Maître d'hôtel, Head waiter, F & B Supervisor;
- Responsible to adhere to the set standards by the Company at all times;
- Will assist with any special requests and dietary requirements his/her guests may need;
- Must be flexible with working hours and cleaning duties and any other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
- 1 year of full time working experience on a hotel/restaurant;
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking to English speaking guests;
- Good English Language; Speak, Read, Write;
- Prior catering college diploma preferred;
- Requires the knowledge of all aspects of good quality restaurant service.
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career;
- Free Cruising aboard the best cruise liners;
- Free meals and accommodation aboard;
- Paid flight tickets from the ships;
- Monthly salary (gross): 1000.00 to 1500.00 EUR; Additional information: $NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure;
- Location Luxury Ocean Liners;
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!