Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst (Data Analysis) in Group Finance Solutions
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Group Finance Solutions, being responsible for Group Accounts, Group Regulatory, Capital and Profitability systems, are around 60 people in Denmark, 30 in India and currently 15 in Vilnius. We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a Business Analyst, who would join a team in a large asset & liability management project, with a purpose to forecast the Bank’s balance and enable the Bank to manage funding more efficient. The project is of a high focus, as its outcomes provide direct impact on the Bank’s capital management.
Working with peers in Vilnius and main stakeholders in Copenhagen, your role would have a strong technical focus. You would continue building the data layer for migration to a new data warehouse. The initiative is now in proof of concept level, and with your contribution, it would continue evolving into a fully functioning production data flow.
- Perform mapping and data modelling tasks using T-SQL, SQL server, Excel
- Design and specify solution data elements, which will be later used across the whole span of the project
- Act as a consultant to the IT developers
- Analyse existing procedures and evaluate requested requirements to identify system changes
- Plan the work on a solution element level
- Plan, communicate and monitor agreements with other departments in IT
- Elicit requirements using interviews, data analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Prepare and execute test cases
- Strong technical background in data modelling and manipulation tasks using transactional SQL, DDL, DML statements and Excel
- Proactive approach to data, data processes, data preparation and data quality
- Structured, used to plan own tasks on detailed level and work in close collaboration with business users or specialists in other IT areas
- Committed and dedicated
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Global mind-set – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Denmark, Lithuania and India
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes (or similar) would be an advantage
Tools and technologies:
- Experience with SQL/T-SQL code – data querying, transactional statements (can be substituted with good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL)
- SSIS experience would be an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank