We take the international relocation process very seriously so for anyone that is successful at interview we will normally fly out to where you live and meet you face to face
We are hiring people to be ‘Care Assistants’ or ‘Health Care Workers’ to work in our teams based in Colchester/ Tendring/ Braintree. We are based 10-30 minutes away from Stansted airport and 40 minutes from London by train.
The role is to support people in their own home, with tasks ranging from:
- Food preparation
- Social inclusion
- Personal Care
We are offering an amazing package where we manage the entire relocation process - we have thought of everything!!
We offer the following:
- A Fixed contract of 40 hours per week with the option to do over time / extra hours
- Collection from the airport
- Amazing accommodation with your own double bedroom in a shared house with females only
- Houses will have a separate lounge and a separate kitchen and potentially a garden
- A Car + UK mobile phone
- Driving lessons to familiarise you with the new location
- Assistance with all paperwork
- No hidden costs
- A dedicated International HR team to always help you
- Location guide and information on all transport links
- We will register you with an English bank, your local Doctor’s surgery and book you an appointment to get your National Insurance number
- A friendly company who look forward to working with you :)
How you can progress in our company:
- Fully funded qualifications up to management level in Health & Social Care
- Structured career path into more senior roles
- The chance to progress into our Clinical Care Team which is run by a Registered Nurse
- This is performing the same work as Registered Nurse for the NHS but in a customer’s home
- She will train you to the same level as a Nurse without having to go to University to train
Job location: Essex, UK
Apply today and someone from our team will be in touch with you to give you a friendly call to explain the role in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!