- The ideal candidate will need to put service and guest satisfaction at the heart of every dish they produce.
- This position comes with a high level of responsibility, leading the entire culinary team onboard.
- Executive Chef de Cuisine plays a crucial role in satisfying the guests experience onboard the vessel.
- The quality of the product relies wholeheartedly on the decisions the Executive Chef de Cuisine makes when it comes to presentation and execution of the recipes and menus provided.
- Executive Chef de Cuisine also has strict guidelines to follow in regards to food costs and budgetary requirements.
- Training plays a vital part of the Chef de Cuisine's daily tasks as he relies on his team to execute the product in order to provide the guest with an ultimate vacation experience.
- Responsible for overall performance, training of all chefs, utilities and those involved in food service on board.
- Ensures that food orders are placed in accordance with Provision Master and F&B Manager/Hotel Director, considering consumption history and storing schedules.
- Degree in food management from a recognised International culinary institution
- Thorough knowledge of food preparation, presentation and preservation procedures
- Fluent in English or German Language; Speak, Read, Write
- 5+ Years experience in supervisory position. 2+ Years experience in similar position
- Ability to execute and follow up on food promotions and other activities that will increase guest cruising experience
- Effective planner, problem solver and ability of successful implementations
- In return is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do
- Free Cruising around the world
- Free meals and accomodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 3500.00 to 4500.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location Luxury Yacht Cruises
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!