- Auditing contracts in accordance with the company internal procedures, regulations and reviewing process.
- Analyzing and making proposals to the terms & conditions of the customer’s contracts and other commercial requirements.
- Supporting technical team in the preparation of bid packages.
- Taking part in clarification and negotiation about contractual and commercial matters related to the proposal.
- Identifying potential commercial risks and liabilities associated with the proposal.
- Drawing up and optimizing contracts handling process to improve quality, efficiency and risk control.
- Bachelor degree or higher in trade, legal, finance, logistics or relevant.
- At least 2 years of professional experience on similar position, preferably in a telecommunication company.
- Project bidding experience is a must, basic commercial and legal knowledge would be a plus.
- Familiarity with operations organization structure, processes, network O&M and other management works of telecom operators.
- Ability to understand the customers' needs in order to achieve the desired solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, fast learner.
- Dynamic personality and ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Good command of English.
We offer professional career in one of the leading multinational companies, challenging work, competitive salary package and private medical care.