- Providing assistance to guests with regards to special requests in a 5* manner, and provide relevant itinerary information to our guests
- Work closely with the on board Cruise Manager to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assisting guests with information for individual exploration
- Responsible for correct transfer lists in conjunction with vendor and flight information
- Being responsible for transfer operation in liaison with the Hotel Manager, including the preparation and checking of transfer lists with flight information and vendors
- Assisting guests with any unforeseen difficulties and emergencies such as lost luggage, flight changes and any other assistance that might be required
- Updating "Travel tips when you get there" and issuing information on cultural /sports events in each port
- Being a personal contact for our guests.
- Fluent communication in English (writing and speaking)
- Good command of the German and/or French language
- Previous experience as Concierge or Front Office
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office, Fidelio).
- Very ambitious, dynamic and international environment with attractive remuneration package and possibilities for an international career
- Free Cruising aboard the best river cruises
- Free meals and accomodation aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 1200.00 to 1800.00 EUR
Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure.
Location River Cruise Ships.
Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!