We are now searching for a CRM Data Analyst to strengthen our Business Decision Support team. In the role, you will work closely with a central Marketing Team and a central team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists, BI Analysts. At the same time, working very close with the business.
We are excited to meet enthusiastic and committed candidates who are also true team players and in addition are motivated to contribute to the business success.
- Work closely with the Central Marketing Team and local Marketing Managers to establish meaningful insights through data mining with the aim of optimizing ROI and increase retention rates.
- Analyse the results of Marketing campaigns/CRM and help to improve the effectiveness of new strategies and to be able to offer higher the most appropriate product to each customer.
- Communicate and work closely with the business to understand their needs and be proactive and independent in seeking solutions and making improvements.
Required education and work experience:
- Educated to degree level (BSc/MSc/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Sciences or the equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years work experience querying databases using SQL or similar analytical tools.
- Minimum 1 year experience of solving analytical challenges in the CRM field.
- Sharp analytical skills and a ‘can do’ attitude dealing with fast changes and ability to work at a high pace is a must.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiar with reporting tools.
- Be fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to generate new, unique ways of analysing data and skilled on data visualisation of results and KPIs;
- Previous experience in the Fintech/Banking sectors is a plus.
- You are not afraid to work independently and face unexpected situations or new challenges.
- You are a target and results driven person, focused on details and committed to your work and adding Value to the company.
- You are thrilled about learning new things and applying data analytics to real world problems.
- You are humble, curious, enjoy ‘investigative’ tasks and are confident in making decisions.
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied workload.
- Interesting challenges and opportunities in a fast growing, international, publicly traded company.
- A pleasant and stimulating work environment with our highly competent and dynamic team.
- Funding to take part in relevant Conferences and Courses/Training to help grow your knowledge and enhance your experience.
- Business trips may occur, for both business improvements or team meetings for sharing knowledge.