Customer Service Agent
Who is enthusiastic, organized and friendly individual who can listen and solve customer service issues and offer exceptional service to our customers. The agent will work on flexible shifts and rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and report to managers.
- Answer incoming customer calls and messages through other channels regarding booking issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns in a promptly manner.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in the company’s policies and product line.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Learn about our organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Other language skills highly recommended.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Positive and service-oriented attitude.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Work well in a team, be flexible and confident.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Possibility to become a part of an exciting journey bringing a local business to international level.
- Grow your experience together with the expanding team in Vilnius.
- Flexible working hours.
- Finally, enjoy relaxed working environment while doing a hard core business.
To apply for this position please send your CV in English with indication of position „Customer Service Agent” to: kb[eta]afr.lt
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.