Daily reviewing and analyzing the process of existing orders, identifying problems and taking operative actions in solving them. Managing both the existing open orders in the system generated by sales to ensure all parts ship on time, and the forecasted demand of customers to ensure we will continue to be able to ship on time in the future. Constant communication required with both sales and customers throughout the Nordic and Baltic region, and with the corporate offices in the UK, Canada and Singapore.
- A university degree (preferable in business administration or management field);
- Very good in spoken and written English and Polish;
- Good computer skills (Excel);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Goal oriented, accurate, highly organized.
- Experience in customer service.
Challenging job, the outstanding possibilities for personal and professional development, all needs for the job.
For more detailed information please call: + 370 37 320501.
Contact person: Kristina.