As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for day-to-day interaction with SpectroCoin customers. Responsibilities will include answering questions, verifying identities and processing transactions.
- Answering questions, verifying identities and processing transactions
- Providing professional and informative solutions for customers via a live chat program
- Creating the biggest possible customer satisfaction.
- Interest in the newest technologies
- Know how to communicate with clients in a written way
- Good problem-solving skills
- Positive, diplomatic and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English (additional languages is an advantage).
- This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three mains shifts: 8-17; 11-20; 14-23 (1.5 weekends per month).
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-Pong match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/