Your experience should include strong technical architecture, scalable SaaS product development and strategic, business and people management experience. This will allow you to leverage your prior success within a complex business that has enormous amounts of growth potential and create cutting edge solutions for top-tier media, software, gaming and entertainment customers worldwide.
We’re looking for an executive who will effectively lead our diverse group of high-performing technologists, and data engineers. From a leadership perspective, you should have executive presence, communication skills to effectively articulate your vision, and the ability to influence technical and business leaders across Clarivate and across the industry.
- Lead the innovation and execution of engineering activities towards development of products and world-class solutions for Anti-Piracy product line
- Work with key stakeholders in multiple engineering groups to drive near and long term architecture decisions
- Work with product managers, sales and operations teams to prioritize and execute engineering deliverables on-time and on-budget
- Lead evolution and transformation of technologies to keep the products and technology competitive in ever-changing piracy landscape
- Execute to success through diligent planning, attention to detail, effective delegation, efficient decision making, and individual/team accountability
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders that can help smooth execution
- Experience in cloud-based services architecture, agile software development and high-available/secure applications
- Experience in the Piracy, Gaming and Entertainment industries and technical understanding of various streaming, p2p, web and IPTV protocol
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading high-performing teams with top market talent
- Demonstrated leadership experience in global organization—ability to effectively work and communicate across organizational lines
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear, confident and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical individuals
- Decisive, bold and proven ability to build trust to execute on strategic and tactical initiatives in a changing organizational landscape
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 10+ years of experience
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please click >>> Apply link <<< to apply