- Responsible for building good relations with internal and external customers, and for ensuring all customer service activities are in alignment with our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Responsible for delivering on a broad spectrum of customer support activities, including delivering all orders as executable to Transport Management, issue billing documents, manage return handling and diversion handling
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to meet the requirement of the customer, and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Communicate solutions to customers and diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
Be a role model of Yara’s culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
- Fluent/native in English, in addition to fluent/native in Dutch
- Ability to establish trust and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Relevant successful operational experience from Customer Service within Supply Chain would be considered as an advantage
Note: some travelling for some of the roles may occur.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.