- To be involved with the production of energy through natural resources as biofuels.
- To be responsible for a project of bio-fuel boiler construction.
- To ensure a successful operation of boiler.
- University degree in Energy engineering;
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral);
- Work experience with the boiler house.
- Be interested in science and technology.
- Have an analytical mind and a logical approach to problem-solving.
- Have relevant technical skills and the ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Be highly numerate and have strong IT skills.
- Have managerial skills, both with people and projects.
- Be good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Challenging job in successfully working international company.
- Learning environment.
- Proper work conditions, fixed a competitive salary.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your resume and cover letter specifying job title to our email address: email@example.com
The most eligible candidates will be informed and invited for an interview.
10 August 2011