We are looking for experience and fit. The ideal candidate will be a strong independent worker but also work well as a valuable member of a team. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the Group CEO and will be assisting multiple managers in Vilnius, Tallinn and other Northern Horizon locations.
- Assist multiple Executives in coordination of daily administrative, management, and business activities.
- Assist in co-ordination of external (conferences, seminars, etc.), internal (team building, workshops, training, etc.) events and business trips.
- Manages internal communication platform and set up tools to enable common access to information.
- Manage all visitors schedule, logistics, and support Executives in large-scale meetings and events, including securing of meeting rooms and venues.
- Help Executives in presentation material preparation.
- General administrative support functions related to Vilnius office management.
- Possess a degree from an accredited university.
- Have at least 3 years’ of experience in similar role (Administrator, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, etc.)
- Have superior written, oral and communication skills in English;
- Have excellent time management and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively;
- An international, dynamic and friendly working environment, with 18 colleagues in the Vilnius office and many more abroad;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Strong support for their professional development.