- Preparation and handing out of meals to the maximum passengers' satisfaction, as well as a smooth galley operation with adherence to the company standards and budgets
- Responsible for the entire food department
- Set up of written duty rosters for all galley crew and staff
- Organising, managing and motivating all galley crew and staff
- Preparation and distribution of all daily meals including set up of the breakfast buffet according to the food manual (menu cycle)
- Responsible for the implementation and maintaining of the corporate standards in the food department
- Responsible for the implementation of a correct food schedule for the crew, according to the corporate crew food standard
- Regular presence in the restaurant to obtain feedback from the passengers by active communication.
- English and/or German spoken and written
- Completed vocational training as chef
- 4 years of management experience in a comparable galley
- Food and beverage experience.
- Exciting opportunity has arisen for Chefs to travel the world, whilst getting paid and having the opportunity to work with our celebrity chefs
- Free Cruising aboard spectacular ships all over the world
- Free accommodation and meal, while aboard
- Paid flight tickets to and from the ships
- Monthly salary (gross): 3500.00 to 4500.00 EUR Additional information: NET Salary + Excellent bonus structure
- Location River Cruise Ships
- Working time Fixed-term / seasonal / temporary employment, Full-time work
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
--> Please apply only in ENGLISH, including CV as email attachment in doc or pdf file format, with a brief summary of your relevant experience, and the type of position you are seeking and we will be in touch.
All enquiries will be kept confidential.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you!
Check out our job opportunities, apply!
* Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. Only if your application meets all the criteria shall the HR Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.