You will join the Danske Finance Finland (DFF) Data engineering team in Asset Finance, which is responsible for credit automation and ETL processes. Team is building Java based highly scalable solutions on OpenShift, which are used for leasing and hire purchase. The team is focusing on agility and close collaboration with business and needs bright minds and highly motivated individuals who love working with data.
- You will work with ETL process development using Pentaho Data integration solution, as well as with Java based micro services for credit decision handling.
- You will understand how data is extracted, transformed and loaded for BI purposes, how it influences decision modelling and the overall asset financing business.
- You will work closely together with the IT team’s lead architects, software engineers and business analysts as well as experienced Finnish business consultants.
- Your work will have direct impact and will bring significant benefits for Asset Finance business in Finland
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Database knowledge
- REST, RESTful and micro services, and API design
- An ability to self-organize
- Creative problem solving skills
- The following is a plus:
- Experiences with various databases (MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Influx DB, etc.)
- BI experience
- Agile and test driven development
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank