CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
POSITIONS IN ITS BASE IN: LITHUANIA/ VILNIUS
Join our Open Day in: VILNIUS
Date: 24th of January 2017, 9:00 A.M.
Place: Comfort Hotel, Kauno str. 14, Vilnius, Lithuania
Please, bring your printed English CV, reference, and preferably two photos (face and full body), with you and be prepared that the
process might take till late afternoon.
You may also apply: https://wizzair.com/en-GB/career/cabin_crew
We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only!
• Minimum age: 18 years
• Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
• Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum high school degree
• Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian,
Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
• Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
• Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform.
• Ability to swim
• Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
• Customer service experience will be an advantage
• Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
CABIN CREW RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321) and the passengers
• Maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on-board of the aircraft
• Assist passengers who require special attention
• Sales on-board, and cash handling
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Ability to work in a team
• Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight
• Be adequately rested and properly groomed in order to conduct a flight
• Performance of all the duties maintaining consistently the highest ethical standards
• Competitive salary
• Stable job in rapidly developing company
• Friendly and multicultural work environment
• Career opportunities
• Complete and free Cabin Crew training
• Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel with discounted rates and on bonus airline tickets
• Colorful lifestyle
• Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 74 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 480 routes from 27 bases, connecting 133 destinations across 40 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of approximately 3,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 20 million passengers in the financial year ended 31 March 2016. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company was recently named 2016 Value Airline of the Year by the editors of Air Transport World, one of the leading airline trade magazines, as well as 2016 Low Cost Airline of the Year by the Center for Aviation (CAPA), a leading provider of independent aviation market intelligence.