GOSU Data Lab is looking for Front End developer to Vilnius office.
The company builds AI-driven services for Esports industry. Our main product GOSU.AI is the personal training lab that helps gamers throughout the world to play smarter and improve their skills through the detailed analytics of matches and get personal recommendations.
Under the hood, we have an SPA on Angular with SSR. The web and the mobile applications query independent REST API maintained by back-end developers. Our servers process 100k+ game replays daily with sophisticated algorithms and machine learning models build by our researchers.
The front-end code base is quite clean, modular and has a minimum of legacy parts. Technologies and tools we use:
- Github Flow, code review
- CI, testing deployment by `git push`
- Angular framework
- Layout: SASS (scss), flexbox, bem
- Webpack, Gulp, Grunt
- Strong desire to be a team player.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Bonus point if you have experience working with stated technologies.
- Lots of room for career development and meaningful role in the team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Work directly with the founders and professionals from different areas of expertise and world.
- Friendly and stress-free office environment including fish tank, bean bags, workshop area, snacks and a coffee machine.
- Flexible work hours.