Basic Function of the Position: Provides guard service to safeguard U.S. Government property and personnel at Embassy locations in Vilnius, Lithuania on either static or rotating shifts. Controls entry and exit of employees, visitors and packages into and out of the compound. Protects government property, facilities, equipment and materials against trespassing, sabotage, theft and fire.
- EXPERIENCE: Six months in a related security field (i.e. security guard, military, police).
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level III (good) reading, writing, speaking English and Lithuanian. This will be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to deal with a diverse public with tact, courtesy, and firmness.
- Should be able to work on shifts.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Vilnius may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
For more information please click Siųsti CV / Apply now button to proceed.