NVD is the leading transport logistics service provider in Ireland. With distribution centres in Dublin, Rosslare and Ringaskiddy, NVD has established itself as a strategic partner to automotive distributors and dealers throughout the country. Based out of our facility in Baldonnell, Co Dublin, we have vacancies for Drivers. Experience in Car Transport would be preferred although it is not essential.
- Willing to work throughout Ireland, the UK & Europe? This will involve sleeping in the cab up to 11 / 12 nights.
- Able to communicate through English?
- Comfortable taking direction from Head Office throughout the course of the working day?
- Flexible in relation to an employment start date?
- Hold a current, endorsement free HGV licence, digital tachograph card and current CPC certification?
- Have a C+E Driving Licence?
- Have experience driving in Ireland and the UK? We require that you have one of the following…
- Experience driving an articulated truck
- Experience transporting vehicles
- Experience operating hydraulic equipment
- A mechanical background If you would like to work as a Car Transporter Driver with NVD UK, you must:
- Hold a full HGV Class1 Driving License, with full Digital Tachograph and valid CPC card.
- Have previous professional driving experience, such as HGV Class 1, Class 2, Plant, or Bus, etc.
- Be courteous, respectful and professional at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility, resilience, and a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Have good problem-solving skills.
- Understand and comply with all health and safety requirements.
- Be comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces.
First Class Training Programme
Employment with a Market Leader
- The salary and allowances of a Car Transport Driver is extremely competitive and above the industry standard.
Please click here to APPLY
***CV' s must be in English and Interview will also be in English.***