Work with the best transactional team in Vilnius!
Hi there, we’re on the lookout for HRIS Specialist within Transactional team. My name is Inga and I am leading Transactional team in Lithuania and Estonia. Our head office is located in Sweden and we have offices located in 6 countries in Baltics and Nordics.
We have an opportunity for HRIS Specialist who thrive on working in a global environment and has a previous experience within a similar type of role to join the team!
Your next challenge?
You will be in charge of providing advisory services and guidance regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs. One of your main responsibilities includes giving technical guidance and direction to administrative specialists on the operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and completing user acceptance testing of HR information system improvements.
- Managing restructures and be responsible for expenses in Workday (WD) across the Group.
- Preparing, maintaining, and updating employee data for Telia Lithuania companies.
- Processing and maintaining periodic audit reports of employee record data.
- Supporting audit requirements.
- Details oriented strategic thinker.
- Open-minded, motivated & results-oriented.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Passion to help people.
You’ll also be a team player who has good English communication skills, is professional and have a positive attitude.
Workday skills are not essential but would be considered as an advantage.
If you fancy joining my team, let us know about you and apply for the job! |If you need to know more, call +370 616 06 709 (Rolanda). Only selected candidates will be informed. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!