HR Manager is responsible for all HR affairs in the company and manages the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics.
• Performance management and improvement systems.
• Employment documentation.
• Employee orientation, development and training.
• Policy development and documentation.
• Employee relations and workers representatives.
• Company employee communication.
• Organization of rehabilitation of employees.
• Salary system including compensations and benefits administration.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human resources, Social Sciences, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.
• Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resource positions.
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations and negotiation competence, safety, training and preventive labour relations preferred.
• General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
• Knowledge about the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human resources programs.
• Good computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Team – player.
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to think strategically and to ensure HR issues are addressed in the strategy and operational plan.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Challenging job in successfully working international company.
• Learning environment.
• Proper work conditions, fixed a competitive salary.