HR Manager is responsible for all HR affairs in the company and manages the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Employment documentation.
- Employee orientation, development and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations and workers representatives.
- Company employee communication.
- Organization of rehabilitation of employees.
- Salary system including compensations and benefits administration.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human resources, Social Sciences, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to five plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resource positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations and negotiation competence, safety, training and preventive labour relations preferred.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Knowledge about the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human resources programs.
- Good computer skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Team – player.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to ensure HR issues are addressed in the strategy and operational plan.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Challenging job in successfully working international company.
- Learning environment.
- Proper work conditions, fixed a competitive salary.