Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com. All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
- Our Procure to Pay team is part of Finance Shared Service Center and we believe we offer some unique opportunities for great Indirect Procurement professionals, such as:
- Timely and accurate processing of Purchase orders for 3rd party vendors into 2 ERP systems: E1 and SAP (this is essential to the company's Indirect Procurement and Accounts Payable processes, compliance of commitments to vendors and business partners, as well as monthly reporting results to the Corporation);
- Checking vendor payments upon vendor/business partner request;
- Interfacing with various internal and external suppliers to resolve any queries;
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and timely manner;
- Ensuring all SOX and Audit compliance requirements are met;
- Performing in Procure to Pay Process improvement project work;
- May perform other related/ad hoc tasks/report requests as required and/or assigned.
- This position interacts with all levels of personnel in and outside the company. Excellent communication skills and a professional approach at all times are essential. Initiative, organizational and analytical skills are required to ensure the timely completion of high volume work. Meeting month end deadlines together with good system knowledge is essential to perform this role effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field;
- Experience in international accounting environment with large multi-national – advantage;
- English language skills, including expertise in writing English, reading English and verbal communication;
- Strong communication - persuasive and confident combined with assertiveness, tact and diplomacy;
- Proven high service orientation;
- Proven ability to deliver strict deadlines;
- Excellent accountability skills and ability to take ownership of tasks.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential
Nature and Scope:
The company offers: