Take a significant step toward a career at Outokumpu
Even if you haven’t completed your studies yet, there are many excellent possibilities waiting for you at Outokumpu. Join us in a short-term Internship for Procurement team and gain experience on challenging and meaningful projects.
We offer students/graduates local internship in Vilnius Global Business Services Centre. Internships are an excellent starting point for a career at Outokumpu with an opportunity to become full time Outokumpu employee.
Currently we are looking for Intern for Procurement team.
- Monitoring purchase orders
- Procurement stakeholder (suppliers, finance) support on master data, order and invoice related topics
- Maintain material, service and supplier information in accordance to OTK MDG guidelines
- Resolve procurement master data discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, supply chain or logistics
- Experience of purchasing, logistics or other supply chain related tasks is an advantage
- Fluent in English; German, Swedish and Finnish are considered as an asset.
- Partially supported lunch arrangements and travel to work expenses (Vilniečio kortelė);
- Opportunity to join full time job after successful internship;
- International company with multicultural environment.
If you’re interested, please send your CV in English to lz[eta]afr.lt with subject “Intern for Procurement team”.
Confidentiality guaranteed and only selected applicants will be contacted.