- Establish, develop, build and promote strong, long‐term client relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs, to ensure future sales
- Creating sales plans to generate revenue, achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing clients’ needs
- Expedite the resolution of clients’ problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English; Russian and Lithuanian languages preferable
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BA degree or equivalent preferable.
- Competitive salary with high earning potential
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Unique experience within international company and business
- International, young and friendly team across different countries; experienced management
- Office near the city Old town
- Company offers around 10 free and paid days per year, as a bonus, these days are not taken out from your total holiday days.