As an iOS developer, you will be working with back-end integrations and will be responsible for the mobile wallet development of SpectroCoin and other projects.
- Develop, build, maintain and improve mobile application
- Collaborate with engineers and developers
- Ensure the quality and development of the application
- Evaluate emerging technologies to improve an existing application
- Test devices and emulators
- Deliver a clean, high quality, well-documented code
- Mentoring junior iOS developers.
- Objective C
- Understanding of Apple`s design principles and interface guidelines
- Previous experience as iOS developer
- Attention to details
- Being proactive
- Empathy and ability to work in a team
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern Offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team ready for a Ping-Pong match.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/