Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) with 31 locations in U.S and 7 in Europe is a Supplier of Managed Services, IT solutions & Services and Staffing for many international companies across US and Europe. Currently on of our major clients is looking for experienced IT ASSET MANAGER.
Client is looking for functional manager who will deal with IT software license management. Main goal of the role is to ensure that software licenses are used effectively in the company.
Candidate will be responsible for communication with large variety of internal stakeholders and external software advisors as subject matter expert.
• Support organization with relevant material
• Inform stakeholders about asset utilization and trends
• Support and challenge the organization in a constructive and positive way regarding decisions about needs for software
• Deliver reports to various stakeholders as requested by stakeholders
• Ensure user-friendly descriptions of the available software and publish the descriptions in the Web shop catalogue
• Participate as SME in contract negotiations
• Participate in cross functional projects as project member or SME
• Participate in implementation administer of KPI’s for software usage in the organisation
• Keep scanning tool updated
• Clean up unused software installations as set out in software policies
• Working experience with software asset management from similar job or from vendors/distributors
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and management
• Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
• Team management experience
• Fluency in English.
• Interesting and complex tasks
• International projects
• Competitive salary and benefits package.