- Coordinate the processes with vendors, collaborate with various cross-department colleagues to ensure smooth implementation of IT applications and services;
- Organize a smooth and effective team work and to ensure the uninterrupted functioning of the IT applications;
- Take up responsibility for the incident process, e.g. supervising incident tools ant take responsibility for incident identification, registration, categorization and prioritization; Follow up on the incidents ensuring assigned responsibility, resolution and timely closure and finalisation;
- Ensure the effective elimination of malfunctions and accidents in IT systems, the organization and execution of preventive work;
- Share knowledge and know-how of software and infrastructure best practices inside and outside team;
- Monitoring and supervising batch process;
- Reviewing system capabilities, department workflows;
- Participate in various local, Baltic and internationl IS/IT projects;
- Share positive energy and fresh IT ideas.
- Have a qualified education or study in computer science or equivalent (bachelor degree is a minimum);
- 2+ years previous experience working in a similar Application Support role;
- Experience with ClickView.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions, vendor management, application implementation processes;
- You are active, energetic, goal-oriented and dare to take the responsibility for the result;
- You are fluent in Lithuanian and English (both spoken and written).
- ITIL/Lean knowledge;
- Knowledge in monitoring systems;
- Knowledge in automation systems.
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- Continuous challenges and opportunities to develop yourself professionally;
- Career opportunities within Scania organisation;
- Competitive salary and extra benefits.