OSS solutions within IT is responsible for Architecture, Design, Development, Maintenance and Service Management related to Telia Company common OSS IT solutions. From an IT domain point of view the unit is responsible for the RAN planning and presentation and service assurance applications, and IT service domain of Operations Support Systems. Business owners of these services are primarily Group and Country Networks and Service Assurance & Operations organizations including process owners for RAN planning& build and service assurance.
Performance Solution team in the OSS Solution is currently looking for two IT Solution Managers. In Performance Solutions we maintain and develop the future solutions inside the functional area performance management (active/passive probing & performance management). We deliver these solutions to our main stakeholders in Group Technology as well as to the local units.
We care about our customer by bringing the best solutions to our stakeholder, we dare think differently by testing new solutions and we aim to simplify by consolidating systems. We work hard and in close cooperation with our stakeholders. Support them the best in their daily operations but also with the future tools. Our tools add smartness into the organization and makes operations predictable. For ex. probe solutions are the data sources to the different Big data initiatives inside Telia Company.
As IT Solutions Manager you will work in a sub-team for the specific solution to deliver to our main stakeholders both from a short and long term perspective. You will be one of the key-experts in the team that maintain and develop our passive probing tools for mobile networks like Polystar OSIX and Netscout. Expectations on you as IT Solutions Manager are that you have a genuine technology interest, eager to try new things, enjoy work and contribute to the team.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Secure quality in our solutions;
- Support our key-users in expertise of the system;
- Probing IT systems development and maintenance per the agreed SLA with the business owner;
- Acting as ISM and managing the budget for the named systems;
- Proactively improve the solutions;
- Plan and deploy for build out and adding new features;
- Together with the domain architects set the LCM plan for the area;
- Takes part in project for introducing new OSS solutions, expanding our network and build future services;
- On your own you lead solution specific maintenance and development assignments. Personal characteristics:
- Positive and Enthusiastic service minded with a strong customer focus;
- You cooperate well in team and contributes by sharing ideas and knowhow;
- You are a quick learner that mixes IT and Telco knowledge;
- You are technical and practical with a blend of administrational capabilities;
- You enjoy being a member of our Journey Ahead and are forward looking;
- You enjoy getting things done. Qualifications:
- Background in both IT & Telco (mobile network) environments;
- (Higher) Technical education (preferably IT/IP and/or Telco);
- You have solid work experience from international environment;
- Experience of managing external suppliers;
- You are fluent both in written and spoken English.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging and inspiring journey as we build our future with a strong Technology organization at Telia. You will have an important role in establishing baseline and high quality solutions to enable and reach superior customer experience. We offer you an environment where you together with your colleagues and peers will work hard towards a more customer centric culture. Join Telia – #MostAttractive Employer of the year 2017 in Lithuania!
Looking forward for your application!