- application development and problems solving (code reading, fixing);
- modification, expansion of software package by request;
- high quality requirements;
- support of users (ticket solving).
- university degree in Informatics or Information Systems Management;
- knowledge in MS Visual Studio .NET (Visual Basic ( also VB 6.0) experiences prefareble;
- experiences /knowhow with relational databases (SQL, MS Access);
- very good team and communication qualification;
- dedicated, team and result oriented;
- communication skills in English; Advantages
- german language skills ;
- knowledge in Oracle.
- challenging and interesting work in an international environment;
- opportunities for professional development ;
- attractive remuneration package;
- travelling ( app 5% of working time);
- safe working environment;
- challenging tasks and goals.