As a Junior Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for the overall implementation of KYC (Know Your Customer) procedures within SpectroCoin company. You will need to review documentation of new accounts, evaluate high-risk accounts, and provide analysis of new customer processes and policies.
- To verify customers identities
- To collect data on customers and their operations
- To analyze collected data
- To analyze Customer Risk Profile
- To participate in internal investigations related to suspicious operations and actions
- To perform clients risk assessments, as well as continuous monitoring of them in order to ensure that their data complies with KYC and AML requirements.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to multitask
- Higher education degree (undergraduate or recent graduate student)
- Literate in the English language
- Previous experience in AML/Compliance related area would be considered as an advantage.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
- Modern offices in Vilnius and Kaunas with a solid IT infrastructure
- Professional and personal development
- Office perks and company events
- International and talented team.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Check out more about us on our careers page: https://careers.spectrocoin.com/