- Communication and collaboration with external Collectors/Clients to ensure highest level of process quality.
- Participation in learning sessions and training new joiners about work types and processes.
- Different tasks, related with client services and production:
- review statements of accounts from brokers/third parties;
- reconciliation of received cash;
- investigation of mismatches in received information;
- raising payments;
- managing disputes;
- cancellation of payments;
- managing correspondence and documentation.
- Participation in different projects contributing for process improvement.
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English and French (B2 and upper level).
- 1+ years of Experience in Finance/Insurance field.
- Good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Computer literacy and more than basic working experience with MS Excel.
- Good communication and planning skills; customer focus and positive attitude.
- Experience of Debt management (cash collections, dispute handling, and interaction with underwriters) will be an advantage.
- Higher Education in Finance/Accounting or related field will be an advantage.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and colourful work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced team managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website http://www.cognizant.com/careers.
Please when applying choose appropriate language.