The Finance function is the group’s backbone to enable common strategy pursuit in a largely decentralized set-up and a key enabler to deploy the M&A agenda. The Finance backbone is gaining further importance as the pace of change increases and deeper collaboration across the group is key to synergy delivery.
The Körber International Finance Trainee Program is designed to grow talent that will lead this agenda in the future and act as agenda for the group’s transformation and change. This program offers qualified and talented junior professionals in the areas of finance and controlling the chance to expand and enhance their skills and experience in an every-changing international business environment. We are offering permanent employment contracts and attractive conditions. At our international locations, you will complete up to three assignments of 12-24 months each, which match your level of experience, education and development areas. The program is a unique opportunity to work in multiple countries.
Responsibility will be given to you from the start and you will immediately be integrated as a team member. You will work in areas such as operative and strategic controlling, accounting & bookkeeping, finance and treasury or tax. So during the program you will become acquainted with the complete finance functions. Having a training program that is tailor-made for you as well as challenging projects will be the base of your professional development and will prepare you for your future responsibilities. Additionally, a personal mentor will be assigned to you and will support you during the entire program with both your daily challenges and the long-term planning of your career at Körber Group.
You can find more information about the trainee program on our website: http://www.koerber.de/en/career/online-application/international-finance-program.html.
• Master's degree with excellent grades in economics, or a similar course of studies with a focus on finance or controlling.
• Relevant professional experience from internships or initial employment experience
• At least 3 months experience of studying or working in a foreign country
• Fluent in English and good German skills (verbal and written). Other languages are an advantage
• Willingness to move abroad for each assignment and, if necessary, to learn the language
• Good analytical and methodological skills, results-orientation and individual initiative
• Experience in working in teams and on projects
• Strong communication skills and ability to integrate with others
• Willingness to travel for business
Please send us your online application with cover letter, CV and relevant certificates by October 24, 2018. Telephone interviews will be conducted concurrently with the application process. A successful initial interview will be followed by an invitation to the Assessment Center, which will take place in November. The program starts on January 1, 2019.
Apply now online or via APPLY link if you are searching for excellent professional prospects with a leading international technology group. We look forward to meeting you!
Job location: International