The objective of the role is to develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with customers in the sector of Ophthalmology in order to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Organize events (round tables, seminars)
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Responsible for keeping customers satisfied and delivering exceptional service on a day-to-day basis.
- University degree in Business and/or Life Science
- Previous experience in working in Ophthalmology sector is considered as an advantage
- Previous working experience in sales (minimum 3 years)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills, ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Fluent written and verbal Lithuanian and English
- Experienced user of MS office
- Valid driver’s license (B category).
Only a short list of candidates will be contacted, we thank the other candidates for applying. We guarantee confidentiality.