As a Learning Project Management Officer, you will be responsible for owning end-to-end development and execution of several continuous and simultaneous AML training related projects which differ in importance, scope and difficulty.
This will require working efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization (different business units, functional managers, etc.) as well as with external partners.
By joining us, you will become part of AML Learning and Development Team which is dedicated to enhancing knowledge, skills and expertise of AML/CTF within our organisation by bringing corresponding training solutions.
- Coordinate and track all processes within AML Learning and Development Team and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Manage key projects (such as eAcademy, annual AML Expert Conference, etc.) from inception through deployment and ensure that they are proceeding according to the plan
- Depending on the project, communicate with various departments of our organisation (HR, Compliance, IT, etc.) for successful project execution
- Moderate work groups and attend different committees to get necessary approvals
- Closely collaborate with subject matter experts (Learning Consultants, AML Consultants and eLearning Developers) to guarantee a top quality learning process for trainees
- Grow and nurture relationships and communication with existing and new external vendors (such as training organizers and communication agencies) in order to achieve project milestones
- Execute business as usual (day to day tasks, reporting, ensuring cooperation within the teams)
- 2+ years of experience in driving learning initiatives and projects (preferably, gained in a global organisation)
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- As a person, you are pro-active, organised and result-oriented and can ensure that deadlines are met
- Stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills
- High level of independence and hands-on approach
- Ability to react quickly to changing environment, requirements and new challenges
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture