Currently UAB DEVOLD in Panevezys is expanding and searching for:
• Daily contact with customer service and respond to their questions.
• Solving issues in ERP system regarding problem with sales orders reservations, creating work, picking, shipping etc.
• Monitoring that all sales orders continuously will be picked & invoiced in a correct way. • Follow up all returns from customers.
• Booking of transport including preparation of shipping documents.
• Monitoring and analysing shipping costs and look for cost efficient improvements.
• Support warehouse manager with daily tasks due to issues in AX / with shipments.
• Other logistic issues due to demand.
• Invoicing of sales orders
• Bachelor or Master degree in logistics, business administration or other relevant education
• At least 3-5 years’ experience with accounting, logistics work or other relevant background
• Management experience is an advantage
• Broad knowledge in the use of computer software in general and logistics program exclusively. Experience with AX Dynamics / Autostore warehouse system is an advantage
• Good communications skills in English, spoken and written. Other language skills, especially Norwegian is an advantage
• Personal characteristics: Be responsible, structured, demanding, active, organized, self-confident, thoughtful, accrate and solution oriented.
• Motivating salary based on skills and experience
• Work in a big international company with cohesive team of professionals
• Attractive working conditions in a new and modern factory
• Free parking
Further information about the position, you can get from COO, Bjarne O.R Møller, phone number; +370 698 78 321
Deadline for application is 24.01.18
You will be able to choose application with or without registration on next page!
DEVOLD is a company with a long and proud history. DEVOLD has produced high-quality wool clothing since 1853 – making it the oldest existing manufacturer of knitted garments in Norway. For more than 164 years, DEVOLD’s goal has been to create comfortable, high-quality clothing that protects people against the elements. DEVOLD has a unique position in the business since the company produces more than 90% of the garments in it’s own production facilities in Lithuania.View company profile