Darbo skelbimo numeris
• implementing a marketing strategy that supports the business direction;
• planning and delivering marketing campaigns – offline and online;
• managing search engine optimization;
• managing the marketing around new product launches;
• monitoring performance of marketing channels to ensure that budgets are allocated most profitably;
• executing the social media strategy, ensuring that there is constant rich content being delivered across; the various social media channels and increase the reach on the different platforms;
• managing an affiliate programme;
• ensuring brand consistency and overseeing the quality of offline and online content;
• maintaining all data according to company guidelines and resolve any data issues;
• managing and monitoring the performance with any third party providers for company, product and service reviews – ensuring that the business enhances trust and value with its customers;
• managing both the B2B and B2C side of the marketing;
• managing marketing campaigns for the company’s B2B and B2C websites, ensuring that promotions are managed consistently and effectively;
• managing the newsletter and its updates;
• driving a company blog, managing its content;
• driving and managing content for a YouTube channel;
• partner with our sales team to generate leads and convert them into new clients;
• going to business trip.
• previous experience in developing and executing a marketing strategy;
• previous experience in managing social media channels, plus a genuine interest in everything current in this space (e.g. Pinterest, Instagram) with ideas of how to get the best out of emerging technologies;
• willingness to get hands dirty by adding social media content directly until a supporting team established;
• will have in depth understanding of Search Engine Optimization Process and current marketing trends;
• you will be knowledgeable of both on-site and off-site SEO techniques Google, Yahoo and Bing and an appreciation of Web programming languages;
• proven commercial hands on experience of running successful SEO campaigns;
• proven experience of driving effective marketing campaigns with the ability to demonstrate the return on campaigns;
• experience with CRM systems to enable more effective marketing campaigns;
• recognize that customer satisfaction is a principle measure of our business;
• a good degree of IT literacy, and willingness to get into the detail with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others;
• data oriented, with ability to demonstrate effectiveness of initiatives graphically using industry standard software;
• fluent Engslish language skills.
• interesting and responsible work in an international company (UK);
• dynamic environment;
• fair and motivating reward system;
• international work experience with various foreign markets;
• personal and career development.
2017 m. sausio 23 d.
2017 m. sausio 6 d.
You will be able to choose application with or without registration on next page!