We are looking for junior or midlevel .NET developer to join our team (located in Kaunas) which works with Commodity Trade and Risk Management (CTRM) platform. The system combines unique ERP processes with sophisticated risk analysis and finance management for the soft commodity industry using the most up-to-date Microsoft .NET technology. As a part of cross functional scrum team, together with your other colleagues, you will take part in all aspects of the software development life cycle. If you are proactive and passioned to work in Agile environment, come and grow with us!
- We expect that you have 1+ year experience in object-oriented programming/design with .NET technology using C#, you have experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC/Web API) and SQL Server and ORM framework (Entity Framework).
- We believe that you possess a passion for code and share the responsibility for the work that you do with the team, you are smart, pro-active and doing your best to achieve the result.
- If you have experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies and good communication skills, proficient in English, it will be easy for you to understand the principle how the team works.
- It would be the advantage if you had a degree in computer science/engineering, experience with TDD, BDD, DDD and preferably also message queuing (MSMQ).
- International work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Transparency, respect, responsiveness and result driven culture.
- Informal and social environment (game nights, teambuildings, Friday drinks).
- Friendly and professional team.
- Possibility to work from home when needed.