CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
Are you a mover and a shaker, with a desire to drive the direction of technology innovation of the future?
Strategic Staffing Solutions client – privately owned US Company – EXADEL – is the leading software and technology provider, pioneering innovations in mobile platform development, mobile apps, and large-scale business applications. Exadel headquarters are in the heart the California’s Silicon Valley. Company’s development centers span from California to Eastern Europe. Company’s culture is like that of a startup, and technologists are the best.
Currently Exadel is expanding its team in Lithuania and is looking for:
About the projects:
Exadel is looking for .Net developers who could join the company on the following projects:
• High load big data tax allocation engine with complex business logic which is a part of big platform. Micro-services architecture, distributed actor based model for calculations and Hadoop (Impala) as a data lake.
• Software for employee shift scheduling and work allocation. This product will be sold across the globe to different organizations including banks, cafes, airports, etc.
• Web platform for high touch service for complex travel arrangements. Goal of the platform is to provide more service than offered through fully online services, but less than a traditional travel agency.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in development with .NET and C#.
• Good understanding of multithreading and asynchronous programming. Async/await feature.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns.
• Experience in Backend technologies such as SQL server, Entity framework, asp.net, .net 4.5, LINQ/Sql etc, web API.
• Working knowledge of micro-services architecture and Service Bus for Windows.
• Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work successfully with onshore and offshore teams.
• Good English language skills, both written and verbal.
• Interesting projects. Possibility to agree on the project dedicated for you according to your competencies. Numerous choices of new projects.
• Rewarding salary.
• International colleagues.
• Flexible working schedule.