We, in Ferratum are looking for an PHP developer to join our Centralized Marketing and Customer Experience team.
If you are highly motivated, result oriented and interested in working in the international financial corporation bearing high performance and good quality of work then you are the one we are looking for.
- To develop, document, deploy and maintain solutions written in PHP and other related technologies
- Implementing 3rd party tracking pixels
- Develop event tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Coordinating tracking, testing and debugging with country and/or external partner(s)
- Communication with management, team members and external partner(s)
- Project and tasks reporting
Expected skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of experience with development using PHP, PHP (OOP), MySQL (relational database principles), ORM, JSON, AJAX, responsive HTML and Basic Linux commands
- Your code is efficient, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, easily comprehensible and well documented
- You’re proficient in writing efficient SQL queries
- Your English language skills are fluent (both oral and written), and any other language skills are an asset.
- You’re experienced in test-driven development, distributed versioning control (GIT/Mercurial)
- You’re a structured and reliable person able to work alone and deliver on time
- You’re proactive in communication
- You’re willing to communicate with countries and external partner(s) on daily basis
- You have suitable technical or management education and background.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We will appreciate:
- Experience with YII and Symfony framework or with other MVC frameworks for PHP
- Experience with Redbean ORM, Doctrine or any other, JSON/-rpc API, XML, Smarty, PHPUnit, GIT/Mercurial, Jira, Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with 3rd party tracking pixels and Google Tag Manager
- Attractive compensation package
- Possibilities of career development
- Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
- Work in a fast growing, international finance company
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team