Kilo.Health IT team consists of PHP, React.js, React Native Developers, Product Owners and the captain - CTO.
We are looking for a dedicated PHP Developer to join the team of Kilo.Health. You will work on high-scalable products, cloud-based infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
Take your career to the next level and shape the online experience of millions of customers in over 180 countries by building the best online health market products and software infrastructure.
Get Ready To:
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7 hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure.
- Build RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & reliable workflow of our products.
- Working with multiple production grade zero-downtime platforms that is used by millions of our clients.
- Expand your knowledge of software architecture development process while solving challenging tasks.
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs
- Keep involved in our business oriented MVP level projects and work with fastest ever release cycles.
- Participate in Hackatons to test new possible MVP products in the market.
We expect you to:
- Have MVP-focused coding skills in PHP. Min 3 years (Mid-level) or 5 years (Sen-Level)
- Have experience with Laravel, Symfony, Zend or Yii2 Frameworks or pure PHP.
- Have experience and knowledge of RESTful API’s (or GraphQL)
- Have solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with Caching
- Have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS.
- You cannot push one line of code without reviewing it twice, refactoring is part of your daily workflow and you actively keeping the quality of the code base in check.
- Full set of perks including a hot tub in a terrace, workations (pity you missed Bali already) as well as taxi & gym monthly budgets.
- IN-HOUSE CHEF: two times per week our chef Tomas will treat you with a luxury lunch. Paella, ramen, burgers – you name it, he cooks it.
- WORK HARD, PARTY HARDER - Kilo.Health team couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so they stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, the office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- DAY-OFF CARD: The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- WOLT FOR LATE-WORKERS: Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Any technical gadgets that you want to play with (Alexa, watches, Raspberry Pi, Smart Mirrors, Robots, etc).
- Your preferred hardware and software stack.
- Salary from 3300 to 5000 EUR before taxes. It depends of your gathered experience.
- Fridge full of food: new ideas in the shopping list are always welcome. What’s your favorite snack?
- Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
- Any learning content subscriptions (lynda, laracast, etc).
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks.
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. Kilo team experiments – a lot, since no one has ever done what Kilo is doing.
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally.
- Weekly new introductions. Kilo team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office.
- Feel excited already? It’s Kilo's daily emotion.