- Develop marketing strategy, strengthen our brand and support sales in Europe, Scandinavia and CIS region;
- develop and execute strategies that are intended to create and uphold a positive public image through mass media communication;
- contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed;
- communicate regularly with other departments and executives, reporting on marketing activity recommending options and courses of action;
- build brand awareness and ensure that all communications align with the brand;
- take responsibility for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organisation's marketing and advertising initiatives;
- establish the marketing budget and track return on investment;
- spot opportunities in the market and drive growth of the business;
- monitor, analyze and communicate PR and marketing results.
- Significant experience in marketing and communication;
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business related subject;
- budget-management skills and strategic mindset;
- ability to lead and inspire the team, motivate and persuade others across the organisation;
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- highly proactive person, with the energy and spirit to quickly address and solve challenges;
- excitement about driving commercial results through marketing;
- excellent English and Lithuanian language skills.
- One of the main positions in our company;
- a professional career growth in an international enviroment and opening opportinities;
- a chance to truly make your mark and participate in shaping an expanding business;
- competitive salary and employment conditions;
- position reports to our CEO.