Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Western Union is one of the leading money transfer networks, helping people and businesses in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, through a web of over 510,000 locations.
Currently, the company is looking for:
This position will work on WU Mobile and Web Solutions. The analyst will work on product roadmap in alignment with WU strategy; have responsibility for both new and existing products and services definitions, and drive development on time, on budget, and with high quality and value. The candidate will ensure that WU has best-in-class mobile and web solutions, which provides best possible customer experience, while achieving the success metrics. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both upstream product and service definition and downstream product development and execution.
- Assess opportunities by identifying ROI, define key performance indicators and partner with analytics team to measure success
- Understand product alternatives and work with multi-disciplined team to understand trade-offs and put value on alternatives
- Define and document product requirements, features, and functionality
- Work with UI/UX teams to bring engaging user experiences to life
- Manage products through the product development lifecycle
- Act as product owner in agile process
- Lead in-house teams using agile scrum methodology drafting business requirements, prioritizing features, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, and collaborating with scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications
- Provide ongoing analysis on product effectiveness using a data driven approach
- Coordinate with WU marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified WU vision in the mobile and web space
- Generate product ideas that are focused on driving sales, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers, building brand loyalty, and providing self-service tools to customers
- Continuously implement and improve analytics infrastructure to track, monitor, optimize, innovate and report on acquisition and conversion metrics
- 2+ years of experience building and launching consumer applications on web and mobile platforms
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in engineering, business, or equivalent
- Strong business writing, numerical analysis and verbal communication skills
- Get things done attitude; Self-motivated, with the ability to “roll-up sleeves” and prioritize critical deadlines
- Attention to detail and a penchant for creating great customer experiences
- Ability to break down complex experiences into simple documents, stories, and flows
- Experienced in developing GAP Analysis, UAT Cases, Activity Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams
- Experience with running focus groups, customer research and usability testing methodologies
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders/teams in different countries with different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work seamlessly with matrix teams, and juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Experience in mobile and web marketing tools is a strong plus
- Experience working in a large corporate environment is a plus
- Experience in global money movement is a plus
- Western Union offers a diverse work environment with exciting and challenging opportunities.
- We are offering a competitive salary package, comparable to the best in the industry with comprehensive benefits.