Neliūdėkite, tūkstančiai naujų darbo pasiūlymų laukia Jūsų CV!Naujausi skelbimai
CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Darbo skelbimas negalioja
Your main tasks will be to ensure constant analysis of assigned categories with purpose to optimize
portfolio and search for the new business opportunities. Your area of responsibility includes:
• Following and analysis of the market dynamics of assigned categories.
• Administration of the portfolio according to State regulations and consumers needs and
assurance of supply chain across assigned categories.
• Negotiation of the improvement of the marketing activities with the suppliers for the
• Preparation of yearly marketing activities for assigned categories.
• Provision of the yearly Baltic category reviews based on country market data, presenting
category management decisions and following the implementation.
You’re welcome in our team if you have a university education in Business management, Public Health
or Pharmacy, have a successful professional working experience preferably in pharmaceutical industry and a profound knowledge of purchase and assortment as well as category management
processes. As the job requires international communication, we presume that the candidate is
fluent in English in addition to Lithuanian. Tamro Baltics offers the candidate an interesting and
challenging position in an international organisation, a compensation package in conformity with
the responsibilities, training opportunities, professional and collaborative colleagues and excellent
opportunity to prove your own value.
To apply, send your CV and motivation letter via CVMarket system till 16th of May,
2019, at the latest.