Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 800 employees team:
• At Thermo Fisher Scientific, Product manager is a glue that binds many functions that touch the product and the customer: R&D, design, customer service, sales, marketing, operations, finance and legal. Product manager proactively drives the busines
• At Thermo Fisher Scientific, Product manager is a glue that binds many functions that touch the product and the customer: R&D, design, customer service, sales, marketing, operations, finance and legal. Product manager proactively drives the business and manages product life cycle:Drives revenue targets and price strategies.
• Owns decisions on what products the product line needs now and will need in a future.
• Works with R&D on innovation necessary to occur to make the product line successful.
• Works on the new products development and ensures old products retire with minimal breakage to the customers.
• Advocates for the customer by interacting with operations, helps tech support to acquire new knowledge created by R&D, and trains the sales teams.
• Helps customers to understand and adopt new technology.
• Works with marketing on collateral and messaging.
Competences and behaviors: