Plans and implements a closely associated set of program initiatives for Application Lifecycle. Participates in the design and development of program operating goals, objectives, and procedures. Serves as primary point with respect to program implementation and operational matters, and provides technical/professional and programmatic guidance, consultation, and support to colleagues as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Plans and coordinates the development, implementation, and execution of sub-programs, special projects, and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of the program.
Oversees and administers all facets of the day-to-day operations of the various programs and activities related to the position.
Provides and/or coordinates the provision of technical guidance, consultation, related support to colleagues within area of program focus; provides day-to-day problem solving as necessary on day-to-day program-related needs and issues.
Creates, produces, and delivers a range of promotional, educational, and informational presentations, and/or resource materials related to program activities and initiatives.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field.
• Basic understanding of product development lifecycles.
• Project Management experience.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and efficient.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience with SAP CRM, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Projector (or other Time Logging and Reporting systems), Qlikview, Microsoft Applications (to include InfoPath, SharePoint and SharePoint Designer) or similar enterprise software is preferred.
If you want to apply please submit you CV via email laura.manciakaityte[at]bentley.com
Work place: Vilnius, Lithuania