Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Project Lead in Capital Markets Front Office IT Team
Front Office IT is part of Danske Bank Capital Markets business and is responsible for delivering quality and competitive edge solutions in IT world. Our goal is to help our primary users who are internal bond and equity trades as well as sales people.
Front Office IT team face performance, competitive edge and various complex financial product challenges every day. Our team is comprised of extremely well rounded and highly skilled professionals who get the job done.
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders
- Product Backlog keeping
- Release management
- Planning activities
- Keep continuous dialog with our end users who are internal traders
- Document Software Products and Business processes
- Smoke testing features to ensure we deliver what was requested (QA only to confirm DOD)
- Proven track record (at least 2 years of experience)
- Background in Finance, Banking or IT
- Organizational and planning skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver attitude
- Ownership mentality
- Quality focus
- Fluent in business English
- Proactive, Self-driven, Goal oriented
- Experience as business analyst in software development organization
- Experience as a product owner or product manager
- Understanding how Software Engineers do their magic
- Experience or knowledge of Kanban process
- Knowledge of Project or Backlog management methodologies and tools
- MS SQL knowledge, scripting, .NET, any other programming language
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank