- Plan the project: define the scope of the project, create a detailed work, determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project, develop a schedule for project completion.
- Staff the project: in consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities, manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Implement the project: execute the project according to the project plan, develop forms and records to document project activities, monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis.
- Control the project: write reports on the project for management, monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (weekly/bimonthly/monthly).
- Evaluate the project: ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality, evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Project management experience in engineering, planning or production in the shipbuilding industry or in a complex manufacturing or construction industry.
- Experience in working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
- Communicative, creative and innovative, organized, people- and result-oriented.
- An interesting and challenging position,
- Opportunities for professional growth,
- Competitive salary.