Bentley Professional Services seeks a talented individual to serve as a consultant for ProjectWise, primarily in Europe, but assignments make be anywhere
globally. ProjectWise is a system of collaboration software clients and servers for content management, content publishing, and design review which
uniquely addresses the project needs of all connected stakeholders. The system allows users to manage, find and share CAD, geospatial content and
other project related documents. As part of the Bentley team you will work with colleagues and customers diverse in their academic and professional
Working in partnership with other members of Bentley’s Professional Services Team a ProjectWise Consultant will:
• Perform ProjectWise related activities such as installing, configuring and troubleshooting software, remaining current with upgrades, updates and
• Conduct administrative tasks including the maintenance of datasources, standards and work processes along with developing procedures
• Interface with multiple design companies and/or departments
• Define and convey customization requirements to meet specific business requirements
• Deliver ProjectWise user and administrator training
• Troubleshoot systems related to ProjectWise such as databases, web servers and networks
• Experience with multi-tier applications
• Thorough familiarity with relational databases, including administration, operation and maintenance with Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server
• In-depth understanding of networking, including TCP/IP and Windows Active Directory as well as web technologies including Microsoft IIS and Microsoft
• Must be willing to travel and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Other Beneficial Qualifications:
• Understanding of electronic document management with strong emphasis on engineering design
• Prior experience in managing ProjectWise or similar system
• Familiarity with MicroStation workspaces and/or AutoCAD profiles
Bentley offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colleague Service Recognition Awards
For continuous service, colleagues are given special recognition on their 3, 5, 10 and 20 year anniversary of joining the Bentley team. Along with a
certificate of appreciation each colleague is presented with a gift of their choosing.
Colleague Recognition Awards
Each year Bentley acknowledges the outstanding performance of colleagues worldwide who consistently perform as positive role models in support of
our users and mutual goals. Recognized at our annual formal Bentley Gala, a series of nine awards are given to deserving colleagues whose actions
made a significant impact on the company over the previous year.
Quarterly Incentive Program
Our quarterly incentive compensation program serves to reward colleagues for their work year round. Based on a comprehensive evaluation, combined
with Bentley’s quarterly performance, colleagues are compensated each quarter- as opposed to a traditional annual bonus.
Be Communities Superstar
Be Communities is a web site that has been created for the world’s infrastructure communities to connect, communicate and learn from each other.
Periodically, we reward Bentley colleagues whose contributions on Be Communities are outstanding with a bonus, thus encouraging our colleagues to
stay as closely connected to our users as possible by being active on the web site.